Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

St. Patrick's Day means different things to everyone. It may remind you of good or bad memories. For me, it reminds me of the start of the first day of a new age. My birthday is on March 16, so St. Patrick's Day is the day after. I remember every year waking up in the morning and my dad saying, "Do you feel one year older?" I never do.

St. Patrick's Day also reminds me of parties in elementary school. On St. Patrick's Day while all of the students would be at recess, the leprechaun would visit each classroom. I remember coming back into class very excited and seeing gold glitter scattered around the room. On the desks would be little gold coins that really had chocolate in the middle, and sometimes, the leprechaun would leave a little note.

2 comments:

  1. Translation: If to oneself honest, accumulates over a long period of time, is unable to others not to be disloyal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will eventually and you will be sad.

    ReplyDelete