Thursday, October 21, 2010

Future Reads

Planned books to read during the 2nd nine weeks:

  • Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult was suggested to me by a girl in class who encouraged everyone in the class to read it. This book seems to be about a school shooting with the shooter and other people involved points of view. I am interested to see the twist at the end that I've heard about.
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson was suggested to me by my English teacher. I am interested in reading it because she said it causes you to think deep and challenges you to really understand what you're reading. I am looking for a more challenging read for this nine weeks.
  • The Shack by William P. Young was suggested to me by multiple people. I've heard it a very deep book about the different ways a man encounters God. I have read a few religious books in the past, so I look forward to starting another.

1 comment:

  1. I loved all three of these. You're in for some great reading this quarter!

    ReplyDelete